- 18"x24" Canvas
- Seahawks Fabric, 2/3 yard
- White Satin Ribbon
- Silver Satin Ribbon
- Grey Buttons
- Navy Blue Floss
- Cut 2/3 yd. fabric in half.
- iron out any wrinkles.
- Pin fabric in place.
- Turn over to back side.
- Start by stapling center top and center bottom.
- Next staple top left & right, bottom left and right, pulling tight as you work.
- Fold corner, pull tight and staple to make a neat and flat edge.
- Attach white ribbon by stapling from diagonal top and bottom corners. Cut end.
- Now attach two silver ribbons diagonally from the middle, one going to the middle left and the other to the middle right. Cut off ribbon roll.
- Repeat this from the bottom with the silver ribbon in two diagonal strips, weaving under the white ribbon.
- For buttons, glue a thumb tack in center of the intersecting white and silver ribbon.
- Glue a button threaded with navy floss to the tack.
- For other crossed ribbons, use a sharp needle and tie buttons with navy floss at center of intersecting ribbons.
- Trim away any excess fabric and ribbon.
CONNECT WITH US...Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391