- Black Chipboard (or Thick Cardstock)
- School Themed Scrapbook Paper
- One Sheet Black Paper
- Black Ribbon
- Die Cut Machine, #93 Graduation Hat Die
- Paper Scoring Board and Tool
- Cut black chipboard to 3 1/2 inches by 7 inches long.
- Now cut the school paper slightly smaller to give a thin black border all around.
- Using the die cut machine and graduation hat #93 die, cut out a hat in your choice of color.
- Use the scoring tool and straight edge to score a fold line in the middle of the black chipboard.
- (You can use an exacto blade if you do not have a scoring board but you must press very lightly.)
- Now create another fold line about 1/4 inch from the first.
- Gently fold each side to create a book cover.
- Wrap the rubberband around the book spine once or twice so that it is tight.
- Now glue the school paper to the front of the book.
- Glue the graduation hat to the front cover.
- Place the money under the rubberband on the inside of the book to create pages.
- Tie the ribbon around the spine of the book.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391