|Crafted by Jeannette.|
2. Apply the vinyl lettering to the desired area of the glass block.
3. Measure and cut geo mesh ribbon to fill the glass block.
We recommend using low heat lights for this project.
4. Wrap the lights into the geo mesh ribbon and place it inside of the glass block.
5. Measure and cut geo mesh ribbon to wrap around the sides of the glass block and secure the ends.
6. Make a bow using the geo mesh ribbon and add it to the top side of the glass block.
Creating a base for the glass block is optional.
2. Use a foam brush to paint the edges of the box and set it aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut patterned scrapbook paper for each side of the box and use Mod Podge to adhere it.
4. Adhere a die cut bat embellishment to the box.
5. Let it dry completely before inserting the glass block.
Enjoy the magical glow as night falls!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.