This is a great new idea for jars. Just think of the things you would store in this cute set.
·2 Jars w/Ceramic Lids
·3 Pieces Card Stock
·Small, White Brads
·Zip Dry Glue
·One Yard Lace
·Two Burlap Flowers
·Krinkle Basket Filler Paper
- Paint the box; allow to dry well.
- Cut card stock to cover the long sides of the box as desired; adhere to box using Zip Dry.
- Cut thinner strips of card stock for the short sides of the box to extend a bit onto long side of box; punch holes using tiny hole punch; put brads in; adhere strips of paper using Zip Dry.
- Cut words from card stock; adhere where desired using Zip Dry.
- Cut the yard of lace in half; tie one around each jar; adhere using the glue dots (turn the sides of the jar lids that open to the side facing toward the short sides of the box so that the flowers will not interrupt the opening and closing of the jars).
- Cut stems off flowers; glue the flowers to the knots in the lace around the jars using fabric glue.
- Put the crinkly paper in the basket with the jars.