|Crafted by Pershette.|
- 1 Tea Towel
- 2.5" to 6" Strip of Fabric (the width of the towel + 1/2")
- Sewing Machine
You can select any Halloween fabric design you desire, but for this project, Pershette used Moda Halloween Night by Polly Minck and Laurie Simpson and South Sea Imports Cats, Bats and Bones by Debbie Mumm.
- Turn under 1/4" on all sides of the fabric and iron.
- Turn off iron and set it aside.
- Pin the fabric 2" from the bottom of the towel.
- Top stitch all around.
- Remove the pins and cut any loose threads.
And you're done!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.