This beautiful wreath was created by simply tying burlap, geo mesh, ribbon, and tulle onto a wire wreath form.
|Crafted by Ann.|
- 12" Wire Wreath Form
- 1 Roll of Geo Mesh in White
- 1 Roll of Wired-Edge Pink Ribbon
- 1 Roll of Wired-Edge Burlap Ribbon
- 1 Roll of Brown Tulle
- 1 Roll of Ribbon
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Cut the Geo Mesh into seven 9" W x 17" L strips. Tie the geo mesh in the areas that are shown below in the diagram.
|Geo Mesh placement.|
2. Cut the wired-edge burlap into 15" L strips. Tie them to the areas that are shown below in the diagram.
3. Cut the wired-edge ribbon into 15" L strips. Tie them to the areas that are shown below in the diagram.
|Wired-edge ribbon placement.|
4. Cut the tulle into 24" L strips. Fold the strip in half, then tie them in all the open areas of the wreath.
5. Cut the ribbon into 15" L strips. Tie them where you see fit.
6. Use the scissors to give the wreath a trim if you see areas that are uneven.
To make this into an Easter-themed wreath, tie a small stuffed bunny to the wreath. Avoid gluing it so that you can remove the bunny at any time. Write "Hoppy Easter" using a chalk ink marker on a wooden chalkboard tag and tie it to the top inside of the wreath. If you cannot find a wooden tag, you can create a paper tag or use another item.
7. Give your wreath a good fluffing and proudly display in an area of your home.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.