This easy tulle wreath is a fun project, even for kids!
|Crafted by Pershette.|
- Styrofoam Wreath Form
- Pre-Cut Wood Shape (Ghost)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint to the entire Styrofoam wreath form in the desired color.
The color of the paint should match or coordinate with the color of the tulle.
2. Set aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut tulle into strips that are 16.5" long.
4. Once the paint on the wreath form is dry, tie the tulle strips into a double knot from the outer part of the form so the knots are on the side. This will allow the ends to flair out creating fullness to the form.
5. Repeat step 4 until the desired look has been achieved.
6. Glue the pre-cut wood shape onto the desired area of the wreath form.
You can use any pre-cut or pre-painted wood shape for your wreath.
7. Tie ribbon around the top part of the wreath to create a loop to hang the wreath.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.