Go wild with a zebra print to make this fun and funky mirror to add a bright pop of color to a room, especially for a girl's bedroom.
|Crafted by Melody.|
- 1 Unfinished Frame
- Zebra Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Faux Diamond Trim
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
You can use any zebra patterned paper of your choice, but for this project, Melody used the Hot Pink & White Zebra paper from Canvas Corp.
- Using the paintbrush, paint the entire frame in the desired color.
- Set aside to let dry.
- Measure and cut the paper to fit the front of the frame.
- Apply Mod Podge to the areas of the frame you want to adhere to the paper.
- Measure and cut the diamond trim.
- Use a strong adhesive to adhere the diamond trim around the frame.
- Glue the mirror to the center of the frame.
Melody choose to add a tulle bow and fabric flower to embellish the top of the mirror. You can leave the mirror as is or add more embellishments if you'd like.
You can also choose to not use a mirror to make a picture frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.