That is quoted from Advice from a Squirrel, our Card of the Month for November!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Squirrel Postcard
- 1 Sheet of Forest Camouflage by Karen Foster Design
- 1 Sheet of Dark Green Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the Forest Camouflage paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the dark green cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Creative Tip! Add a little color to the barnwood frame by applying watered down acrylic paint or you can use a stain or Adirondack Alcohol Ink.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.