Or maybe you want to have a place where you can check your makeup before you head out the door?
This Magnetic Makeup Holder is ideal for those situations! Easy to make and fun to customize to suit your personality or coordinate with your decor!
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- 1 Large Frame
- 1 Small Frame
- Spray Paint
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Metal Sheet
1. Give the frames a new color by using spray paint.
Billie Jo used Montana GOLD Acrylic Spray Paint, which comes in a large variety of colors, but you can use any paint you would like for this project.
2. Set the frames aside to let dry.
3. Adhere patterned scrapbooking paper in the design of your choice to the metal sheet with glue.
Billie Jo embellished the metal sheet with ribbon, but you can choose to embellish with any materials you would like, or leave it with just the paper.
4. Adhere the smaller frame to the center of the frame or a desired area of the frame with glue.
5. Let the papered metal sheet with the smaller frame completely dry.
6. Once dry, place the metal sheet into the larger frame.
7. Glue magnets to the back, sides or bottom of your makeup and let them dry completely.
Now, stick your makeup onto your magnetic makeup holder and hang it in a desired area of your home.