|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Paper Mache Cone
- Cupcake Liners
- Mod Podge
- Ink Pad
- Washi Tape
- Foam Brush
1. Cut a small hole on the top of the cone and insert the dowel. The dowel should fit snugly or you can secure it with glue.
2. Using the foam brush, apply Mod Podge to the entire cone and adhere the cupcake liners.
3. Set aside to let dry.
4. Using the scissors and cardstock, cut a small triangle flag.
5. Stamp the flag with a phrase, letters or image of your choice.
6. Use washi tape to adhere the flag to the dowel.
Now, it's ready to display!
|Time to party!|
Want to learn how to plan and host the party of the year? Join us on February 23, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for our Party, Wedding & Event Expo!
Save the date to attend this FREE event! There will be D.I.Y. project ideas, over 20 local vendors, a bouncy house and photo booth for kids and all attendees will receive a FREE booklet that covers ideas and inspiration for event planning. Learn more about this event here.