That is quoted from "Advice from a Chipmunk," which is our Card of the Month for March.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Chipmunk Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Weathered Paper by KaiserCraft
- 1 Sheet of Corrugated Cardboard
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Tape the Weathered paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the corrugated cardboard to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to desired area of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.