|Crafted by Ann.|
- Glass Cylinder or Vase
- Small Glass Candle Holder
- Pillar Candle
- Metal Candle Holder
- Candle Stand
- River Rocks
- Mini Faux Autumn Leaves
- Burlap Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Fill the glass cylinder or vase about a 1/3 of the way with river rocks.
- Place the pillar candle into the small glass candle holder and place it into the center of the cylinder or vase.
- Sprinkle small faux (or real) autumn leaves onto the river rocks around the small glass candle holder.
- Measure and cut burlap ribbon to fit around the base of the cylinder or vase.
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around the base of the cylinder or vase, then use hot glue to secure the ends.
- Feel free to add any other embellishments before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery here on our website.