Wednesday, December 4, 2013
12 Crafts For A DIY Christmas
We have some really great craft ideas for handmade Christmas gifts.
1. "Welcome Home" is a painted wooden sign with vinyl lettering and hooks for hanging hats & coats.
2. "Family Star" is a tin star with photos and scrapbook paper decoupaged on it.
3. "Music Fan" is a working guitar with photos decoupaged on it and sealed with clear coat.
4. "Beautiful Beads" is a bracelet made with wire and beads.
5. "Holiday Frame" are wooden frames you decorate with scrapbook papers and embellishments.
6. "Seahawks 12th Man" is a shadowbox frame filled with your personal Seahawks memorabilia.
7. "Seahawks Fan Pail" is a clear pail decorated with Seahawks logo and colors with treats.
8. "Cable Knit Cozy" handmade knitted boot cuffs.
9. "Geo Mesh Elf" create a custom Geo Mesh wreath complete with elf legs and hat.
10. "Unique Gift for Mom" is a plaque with family photos and vinyl letters.
11. "Winter White" a handmade knitted scarf and hat to keep you warm.
12. "Love Frame" a frame with scrapbook paper and matted photo with vinyl letters to personalize.
These great projects and many more can be made for people on your holiday gift list. Come in to our store for project sheets that will walk you through the steps to create meaningful gifts for your loved ones.
We also show more examples on our website at Ben Franklin Crafts & Frame Shop.
Posted by Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop