- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Advice from a Snowman Postcard
- 12" x 12" Winter Wonderland by Simple Stories
- Moss green colored cardstock
- Double-sided Tape
- Die Cut cream color cardstock Snowflakes
- Foam Brush
- Tape the postcard to the green cardstock.
- Trim excess cardstock so a thin green frame shows.
- Tape the postcard to the desired area of the Winter Wonderland paper.
- Use adesive to attach paper to a sheet of foam board trimmed to 12" x 12".
- Insert the foam board with the postcard into the frame.
- Using the foam brush, apply adhesive to the die cut paper snowflakes.
- Use adhesive to adhere the snowflakes to the frame and let the glue dry completely.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery here on our website.