- Glass Slipper Scrapbook Paper by American Crafts
- White Cardstock Paper
- Glitter Ritz Transparent Glitter
- Diamond Gem Stickers
- Azure StazOn Ink
- Imaginisce Clear Acrylic Shoe Stamp
- One Mini 3"x3" Canvas
- One 12"x12" Black Shadowbox Frame
- Cinderella Stickers
- Use StazOn ink to color the mini canvas. Set aside to dry.
- Place gem stickers on the scrapbook paper in a varied pattern.
- Open shadowbox frame and place the scrapbook paper inside of it.
- Firmly attach the vinyl to the front glass of the frame and peel backing away slowly.
- Next, attach the Cinderella sticker to the front.
- Apply glue to the mini canvas and sprinkle with glitter.
- Cut out a black square with the die cut machine and attach to the canvas.
- Cut out white shoe and glue the to the black paper.
- Place mini shoe stickers in all four corners.
- Finally, place the backing on the frame and your project is finished!
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391