One 12"x12" Black Frame with Burlap
One Bag of Assorted Buttons
- Remove burlap from frame for easier work space.
- Draw out a letter of your choice on a piece of paper and cut it out. You could also use a stencil if you preferred.
- Place your letter on the burlap and trace the outside with E-6000 glue.
- Now remove the letter, and begin glueing the buttons.
- Play with the placement and sizes of the buttons to create the look you like.
- Once all of your buttons are glued down set aside and allow to dry.
- Place burlap piece back in frame and close the frame backing.
Your Do It Yourself monogram project is finished!
CONNECT WITH US...Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391