- One Grapevine Wreath
- Fall Berry Picks (suggest three)
- One Floral Berry Spray
- One Straw Owl
- Fall Floral Bow
- Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Cut a piece of wire and attach the first fall pick to the side of the wreath.
- Add a floral berry spray to the side of the wreath and attach with floral wire.
- Now repeat this with the remaining floral berry picks placing them at the bottom and side of the wreath. (I used three picks and one longer spray)
- Attach the bow to the bottom of the grapevine wreath with floral wire.
- Finally, securely wire the owl to the middle of the wreath.
This is an easy project - all you need is wire and a few supplies. Try this project out and I am sure you will be ready to create a new wreath project for the Christmas holidays!
Thanks for visiting our blog!
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391