- Glass Plates in Three Different Sizes
- Glass Candlestick Holders (2)
- Glass Finial for Top (optional)
- E6000 Adhesive
- Green Moss
- Use E6000 to attach one glass candlestick holder to the top of the largest plate.
- Allow this to dry.
- Now glue a candlestick holder to the top of the middle sized plate. Allow to dry.
- Use the glue to adhere the middle size plate to the candlestick attache to the bottom plate.
- Glue the smallest plate to the top of the tier and allow to dry.
- Glue the finial to the top plate and allow this to dry.
- Add green decorator moss to each layer and add you colored eggs.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391