- Americana Gel Translucent Stain
- Chicken Wire
- Sponge Brush
- Staple Gun
- Mossy Mat
- Stain the slat board with walnut gel stain and a sponge brush.
- Allow to dry.
- Form a cone out of the chicken wire.
- Using the staple gun inside of the wire cone, staple the wire to the board.
- Place the moss mat inside of the cone.
- Place flowers inside of the wire cone and arrange to your liking.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391