Our card of the month for September is Advice From A Sea Otter. Karen created this wall art for display using a barnwood frame and scrapbook paper.
Wall Art Supplies:
- One 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- One 12" x 12" Ocean Print Scrapbook Paper
- Advice From A Sea Otter Card
- Gold Cardstock
- Navy Blue Cardstock
- Blue Paint
- Glue Advice From A Sea Otter card to the gold cardstock leaving a thin border of paper around three sides.
- Trim off extra paper on the fourth side to give an equal border.
- Now glue the card to the navy cardstock and repeat the previous steps to give a double border.
- Glue the card to the ocean print scrapbook paper.
- Insert the paper into the back of the barnwood frame and place backing on.
- Use a dry brush technique to apply blue paint to the outside edge of the wood frame and allow to dry.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391