1. Using Pigment Izink ink and a sponge dauber, color the background of your canvas in swirling motions.
2. Using anything round, like the top of a water bottle, dip in white paint to make bubbles.
3. Mix texture paste and Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade
4. Place seahorse stencil on canvas and wipe on texture paste with a palette knife, scrape off excess.
5. Remove stencil and let dry.
6. Put cleaned stencil back over seahorse and add a light coat of Pigment Izink - Mango
7. Let Dry
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391