|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Clean and wipe down the bottle.
- Lay it down on a flat surface and apply the vinyl lettering.
- Fill it with white Sixlets candy.
Now, it's ready to display!
Can't find white coated candies to fill the bottle? Here are a couple other options:
- Paint the bottle white using Americana Multi-Surface Satin paint on the outside; or pour the paint on the inside, then apply the vinyl.
- Apply Adirondack Metallic Mixatives in Pearl to the outside and apply the vinyl.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.