|Crafted by Whitlee.|
- MDF Frame
- Googly Eyes
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam or Wooden Letters
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Use the foam brush to apply paint in the color of your choice to the entire frame.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Once dry, apply a coat of Mod Podge onto the frame and start adhering the googly eyes.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of each foam or wood letter and adhere it to a desired area of the frame.
- Outline the foam or wood letters with Stickles.
- Let the frame dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.