That is one piece of advice a honey bee would give you...and probably your mother, too.
This tutorial is dedicated to our Card of the Month for January, which is "Advice from a Honey Bee" by Ilan Shamir of Your True Nature.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- 1 Advice from a Honey Bee Postcard
- 1 Barnwood 12 x 12 Frame
- 1 Sheet 12 x 12 Corrugated Cardboard
- Wood Letters to spell the word "BUZZ"
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
- Tape Adhesive
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Gently brush black paint over the ridges to accentuate the texture of the corrugated cardboard with the foam brush. Set aside to let dry.
- Once dry, use a tape adhesive to glue the postcard onto the textured (corrugated) side of the cardboard.
- Apply E-6000 (or an adhesive of your choice) to the back of the wooden letters to glue onto the cardboard. Set aside to let dry when done.
- Insert the cardboard with the postcard and letters into the frame.
- Hang your project onto the wall to display proudly.
Our Card of the Month is brought to you by our Frame Shop, which provides full in-store framing and matting services. Want more information? Come into our Bonney Lake store or call (253) 862-6822.