Have you ever looked at an item and thought, "how would I decorate that?" Well, this framed tile may make you think that.
We will show you how to create wall art using this ready-to-decorate framed tile for your home.
- Framed Tile
- Acetate Paper
- "Live, Laugh, Love" Vinyl Words
- Claudine Helmouth Studio Multi-Medium in Matte
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Cut the acetate paper to fit the size of three of the tiles on the frame. Another idea for this project is to use photos instead of acetate paper.
- Use the paintbrush to apply the multi-medium to the back of the acetate square.
- Adhere the acetate paper to the tile, smoothing out any pockets of air.
- Apply vinyl words to the blank tile. You can use vinyl words of your choice but for this project, you will be using "Live, Laugh, Love."
- Display proudly in an area of your home.