With Valentine's Day around the corner, show your guy what a great catch he is by making this project using our Card of the Month for February: Advice from a Trout.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Trout Postcard
- 1 Sheet of TPC Studio Reel Me In Fish Tales Paper
- 1 Sheet of Brown Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the Fish Tales paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the brown cardstock to create a mat for the postcard.
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Creative tip! Wrap the frame in newspaper and twine with a couple of fishing lures as the "gift bow."