"Take life's hurdles in stride."
That is quoted from Advice from a Horse, which is our Card of the Month for March.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Horse Postcard
- 1 Sheet of Creative Imaginations Wild Spirit Paper
- 1 Sheet of Nutmeg Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of Brown Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the Wild Spirit paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the brown and nutmeg card stock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Creativity Tip! You can add horse or horseshoe die cuts to the paper or frame. You can also adhere an actual horseshoe to the frame.