That is quoted from Advice from a Rabbit, which is our April Card of the Month!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Green Saginaw 12" x 12" Frame
- Advice from a Rabbit Postcard
- 1 Metal Sheet 12" x 12"
- BoBunny Cambridge Stripe (Double-sided) Paper
- Brown Card Stock
- Double-sided Tape
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the BoBunny paper (checkered/swirls side up) to the metal sheet.
- Trim the brown cardstock to create a mat for the postcard.
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the card stock.
- Tape the postcard to the left of the papered metal sheet.
- Insert the papered metal sheet with the postcard into the frame.
Learn how to create coordinating magnets for this project here.
For more projects, check out our Project Gallery on the website here.