We are going to give the popular "Redneck Wine Glass" a divalicious makeover by decorating it with diamond trim.
- Mason Jar
- Crystal Candlestick Holder
- Diamond Trim
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
E-6000 is a very strong adhesive so before you begin, be sure you are in a well ventilated area.
1. Measure and cut the amount of diamond trim to wrap around the candlestick holder.
2. Use the E-6000 to adhere the diamond trim to the candlestick holder.
3. Turn the mason jar over (lid side down).
4. Apply E-6000 to the top of the candlestick holder and firmly adhere it to the bottom center of the mason jar (as shown in the photo).
5. Set aside and let dry.
6. Measure and cut the amount of diamond trim to wrap around the mason jar.
7. Use the E-6000 to adhere the diamond trim to the desired area(s) of the mason jar.
8. Set aside and let dry before using.
Mason jar drinking glasses are great for serving beverages at parties and events. If you add chalkboard paint on the top part of the lid for people to write their names, you can prevent them from losing their drink!
For more project ideas, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.