That is quoted from "Advice from a Ladybug," which is our Card of the Month for May.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- 12" x 12" White Shadowbox
- Advice from a Ladybug Postcard
- 1 Sheet of Green Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of K&Company SW Meadow Daisy
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- Ladybug Embellishments
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the SW Meadow Daisy paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the green card stock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the card stock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
This would make a great gift for mom on Mother's Day or for someone who loves ladybugs.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.