That is quoted from Advice from a Dolphin, which is our Card of the Month for August.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Dolphin Postcard
- 1 Sheet of Travel Flat 12" x 12" Paper by K&Company
- 1 Sheet of Olive Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the Travel Flat paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the olive card stock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Creativity Tip! You can adhere seashells, beach and ocean related items to enhance the theme of the postcard.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.