That is quoted from Advice from a Hawk, our Card of the Month for September.
|Crafted by Karen.|
We are going to show you how to make this back-to-school inspirational corkboard for students of all ages!
- Advice from a Hawk Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Wood Patterned Paper
- 1 Sheet of Brown Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of Blue Card Stock
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Cork
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Foam Board
- 12" x 24" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Acrylic Paint
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Tape the Wood paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the blue and brown card stock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the card stock.
- Apply paint to the sponge and sponge the paint to the sheet of cork.
- Set it aside to let dry once done.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard and cork sheet into the frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.