This Googly Eyes Geo Mesh Wreath is a fun Halloween project that may have kids asking to help make!
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Gather one end of the mesh and tie into the wreath frame with a pipe cleaner.
2. Gather the next 10" to 12" of mesh and tie to the wreath frame about 3" to 4" from the first pipe cleaner.
3. Continue gathering and twisting until the entire wreath is covered with mesh.
4. Tie pipe cleaners in various areas and curl the ends of each one.
5. Using a hot glue gun, glue the eyes to various areas of the wreath, including the ends of the pipe cleaners.
6. Set side to let dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.