|Crafted by Sara.|
- 1 Pint Mason Jar
- 1 Fat Quarter Fabric
- 1 Craft Cone 7"
- 1 Sheet of Red Sparkle Felt
- Large Red Pom Poms
- Small Jingle Bells
- Baker's Twine
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Trim the fabric to the shape of the cone but leave excess to wrap the edge of the cone.
- Lightly apply Mod Podge to part of the cone and press on fabric. Leave approximately 1/2" overlap at the top and bottom.
- Use clothespins or a clip to hold the bottom in place if needed.
- Continue to apply Mod Podge and press on fabric.
- Once the tip top fabric overlaps, trim a small tab and fold over.
- Use a dab of Mod Podge to secure and trim top of fabric to tip length.
- When cone is almost covered, trim edge to overlap approximately 1/4".
- Apply Mod Podge lightly to wrong side of fabric, press down edge and overlap.
- Trim bottom edge so that it is even, apply Mod Podge to inside edge of cone and roll fabric inside and press smooth. Pleat and overlap as needed, applying Mod Podge to secure the fabric.
- Glue a pom pom to tip of the cone.
- Glue inner jar seal to jar band, then glue the bottom of the cone to the jar lid.
- Cut a 2.5" strip of sparkle felt. Cut points or cut after applying to outside of lid.
- Glue edge of felt to jar lid band; match seam to back seam of cone.
- Sew jingle bells to hat band with baker's twine and tie three bells to the top of the hat under the pom pom.
Now, just add the recipient's favorite candy and seal the jar!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.