|Crafted by Christy.|
- Tissue Paper
- Corrugated Craft Paper
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Wooden Heart
- Distress Ink Pad
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint in the desired color to the entire canvas.
2. Set aside to let dry.
For this project, you can choose to use any materials and textures you would like, but the following steps will show you can recreate the look of Christy's model.
3. Measure and cut lace ribbon to wrap vertically around the canvas and glue it to the right side of the canvas.
4. Measure and cut corrugated paper and glue it to the upper left side of the canvas.
5. Cut a square of burlap and glue it onto the top left of the corrugated paper.
6. Carefully hand tear patterned scrapbooking paper and run the edges of the paper onto the ink pad.
7. Then, glue it to the bottom right of the canvas.
8. Measure and cut a strip of burlap to wrap horizontally around the canvas and glue it to the middle of the canvas.
9. Using the foam brush, apply paint in the desired color to the wooden heart.
10. Set it aside to let dry.
11. Measure and cut decorative tissue paper to cover the heart and use Mod Podge to glue it on.
12. Set it aside to let dry.
13. Glue buttons onto the canvas.
14. Glue the heart to the center of the canvas and set it aside to let dry.
Feel free to add any other embellishments as you desire.
Once the canvas is completely dry, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.