|Crafted by Christy.|
- 4" Paper Mache Egg
- Small White Feather Boa
- 3 - 1.5" White Pom Poms
- 1 - 1/2" Pink Pom Pom
- 2 Cello Tubes
- Sixlets Candy
- 2 Black Beads
- Wonder Tape
- Fabri-Tac Adhesive
1. Fill cello tubes with Sixlets candy in this particular order: first 12 white, then 3 pink and then 2 white.
2. Bend the tubes in half with pink side forward and adhere the ends together with Wonder Tape approximately 3/4" from each end.
3. Use a 3" strip of Wonder Tape to thread through the middle of the ear loop to adhere it to the egg.
4. Repeat for the other ear.
5. Measure and cut Wonder Tape to adhere the two white pom poms for the front bottom of the egg.
The pom pom feet are necessary to keep the bunny upright due to the weight of the candy ears.
6. Coat top half of the egg with Fabri-Tac and stick the feather boa to the egg in a back and forth manner.
7. Then turn over and do the bottom half, leaving the very bottom bare.
Be sure to the run the boa betweens the ears and feet.
8. Use Fabri-Tac to adhere the white pom pom tail in the back, pink pom pom nose and black bead eyes.
9. Set aside to let the glue completely dry.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.