|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Metal Sheet
- White Board
- Tin Pockets
- Hot Glue Gun
- Staple Gun
- Spray Paint
- Measure and cut fabric to wrap the front of the canvas.
- Wrap one side of the canvas with fabric and use the staple gun to adhere it to the wooden frame.
- Repeat step 2 for all other sides.
- Spray paint frames in colors to coordinate with the fabric.
- Set them aside to let dry.
- Once dry, insert a white board into one frame and a metal sheet into the other frame.
- Adhere a vinyl shape or lettering to the metal sheet.
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere them to the desired areas of the canvas.
- Embellish the tin pockets and clothespins (optional) and adhere them onto the canvas using the hot glue gun.
- Feel free to add any other embellishments to the canvas.
- Let the glue dry completely before displaying.
|These clothespins were already made this way, which saved time.|
|The tin pockets were decorated with washi tape.|
You can learn how to make magnets for your communication board here.
|Bottle Cap Magnets|
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.