|Crafted by Therese.|
- Victorian Frame
- Wooden Letter
- Die Cut Stars
- Baker's Twine
- Acrylic Paint
- Unscented Baby Wipes or Sponge
- Foam Brush
1. Use the foam brush to apply paint in the color of your choice to the frame.
The frame in this project was painted black and was sponged with Distress Stain in White Picket Fence.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Paint the wooden letter in the color of your choice and set aside to let dry.
4. Pick three complementary acrylic paint colors and sponge them randomly onto the canvas using baby wipes.
5. Once done, set the canvas aside to let dry.
6. Die cut stars in decorative papers of your choice.
Therese die cut stars from silver glitter papers.
7. Measure and cut five pieces of twine to adhere vertically onto the canvas.
8. Glue the stars randomly to twines.
9. Set the canvas aside to let dry.
10. Adhere the frame to the canvas with E-6000.
11. Adhere the letter to the center of the frame with E-6000.
12. Let the canvas dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.