And a personalized picture frame is one of them.
|Crafted by Sara.|
- 1 MDF Frame
- 2 Sets of Bottle Cap, Inc. Alphabet Letterpress Blocks
- 1 Set of Bottle Cap, Inc. Punctuation
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. With the foam brush, apply the paint color of your choice to the entire frame.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Lay out the tiles to spell certain words, such as "Mom, Dad, Love You, etc." onto the frame.
4. Fill in the spaces with random tiles.
5. Once you have the tiles laid out in the desired design, tint the letters of the words with alcohol ink in the color of your choice.
We suggest testing out the colors of the inks on the back of the tiles to ensure that you like the color before applying it to your words.
6. Squeeze drops of ink directly onto the front of the tile and use a Q-tip to remove any excess ink.
7. After you are done tinting the words, begin gluing the tiles in alignment with the bottom edge of the frame.
Tiles can hang over the other edges of the frame, but the bottom ones should remain straight to allow it to sit properly on a table, desk, etc.
8. Once the bottom row of tiles are set, glue the rest of the tiles onto the frame.
After Sara glued the bottom of row tiles, she then glued the left side, the across the top, and the right side.
9. Set the frame aside to let it dry.
Once it's dry, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.