That is quoted from "Advice from a Solar System," which is our Card of the Month for April.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Solar System Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" First Quarter Moon Paper by Stamping Station
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" "Silly" Jolly Paper by My Mind's Eye
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Tape the First Quarter Moon paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Measure and cut the "Silly" Jolly paper to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the paper.
- Then, tape the postcard to desired area of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Creative Tip! Add glitter into the space area to resemble stars or adhere star and planet beads and elements for dimension.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.