|Crafted by Christy.|
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks
- Inkssentials Foam Applicator
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutter
You can use a mason jar or any clear glass jar for this project.
1. Using a die cut machine, cut out shapes from the vinyl; or you can cut out your own shapes using scissors.
2. Adhere the shapes on the desired areas of the glass.
3. Using the foam applicator, apply the alcohol inks in the colors of your choice.
4. Set the jar aside to let dry.
5. Once dry, carefully remove the vinyl.
6. Measure and cut wire to wrap around the top of the jar.
Watch this video to learn how to wrap wire around a jar to turn it into a lantern.
7. After you have secured the wire handle onto the jar, measure and cut twine to wrap around the top of the jar.
8. Use the hot glue gun to secure the twine to the jar.
9. Let the glue dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.