That is quoted from "Advice from a Dragonfly," which is our Card of the Month for May.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Dragonfly Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Engraved Garden Cage by K&Company
- 1 Sheet of Light Green Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Frame
- Montana Gold Acrylic Spray Paint in Manila Light
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Spray paint the frame and set it aside to let dry.
- Tape the Engraved Garden Cage paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Measure and cut the light green cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the paper.
- Then, tape the postcard to desired area of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.