|Crafted by Christy.|
- D-A-D Wooden Letters
- Wooden Plaque
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
You will need to print your photos that you want to use for this project before you begin.
- Using the foam brush, paint the letters and the plaque in the colors of your choice.
- Set them aside to let dry.
- Cut the photos to fit the holes of the letters.
- Adhere them on and then glue the letters to the plaque.
- Once dry, it's ready to display!
Feel free to add embellishments of your choice.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.