That is quoted from "Advice from a Trout," which is our Card of the Month for June.
- Advice from a Trout Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Corrugated Craft Paper
- 1 Sheet of Light Green Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Brown Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Tape the corrugated paper (texture side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the light green and brown cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in the photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock and layer it on top of the brown cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.