|Crafted by Christy.|
- USA Vinyl Lettering
- Land of the Free Vinyl Lettering
- God Bless American Vinyl Lettering
- Home of the Brace Vinyl Lettering
- Star Vinyl
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
Here are the canvas sizes you will need:
- Three Stretched 4" x 5"
- Three Board 3" x 5"
- One Stretched 2" x 2.75"
- One Board 4" x 6"
- One Board 14" x 18"
- Using the foam brush, paint the 14" x 18" in the paint color of your choice.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Paint two stretched 4" x 5" in blue and the third in red, then set them aside to let dry.
- Paint two board 3" x 5" in red and the third in blue, then set them aside to let dry.
- Paint the board 4" x 6" and stretched 2" x 2.75" in blue, then set them aside to let dry.
- Use scissors to separate the USA vinyl lettering as an individual letter and adhere each one of them onto the stretched 4" x 5" canvases.
- Adhere the Home of the Free, God Bless America and Land of the Brave vinyl lettering onto the board 3" x 5" canvases.
- Adhere the star vinyl onto the stretched 2" x 2.75" canvas.
- Use the photo as a guide to layout the canvases onto the 14" x 18" canvas.
- Once the design is set, use E-6000 to adhere the canvases onto the 14" x 18" canvas.
- Set it aside to let dry completely.
Christy secured jute to the back of the canvas using a staple gun and wrapped it around a key to hang it onto the wall.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.