|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Bottle Caps
- Ear Wires
- Jump Rings
- 2 Needle Nose Pliers
- Fiskars 1/16" Hand Punch
- 1" Round Paper Punch
- Glossy Accents
- Bottle Cap Images
We used Bottle Cap Images for this project, but you can use anything you would like to decorate your bottle cap earrings, such as photos, magazines, patterned scrapbook paper, fabric and more.
- Apply a small amount of Glossy Accents inside of both bottle caps.
- Use the round paper punch on the material of your choice to punch two 1" circles and firmly adhere it to the Glossy Accents inside of the bottle caps.
- Add any embellishments of your choice, such as rhinestones, glitter, beads, etc.
- Apply Glossy Accents completely over the top of each circle in the bottle caps.
- Set them aside to let dry.
- Once completely dry, use the hand punch to puncture a hole at the top center of each bottle cap.
- Use the pliers to open the jump rings and attach them to the bottle caps.
- Place the ear wires on and use the pliers to securely close the jump rings.
Now, they are ready to wear!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.