|Crafted by Melody.|
- 2 Feather Boas
- 16" Styrofoam Wreath
- Cheese Cloth
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink
- Small Plastic Skeletons
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint to the Styrofoam wreath.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Once dry, begin wrapping the boas around the wreath, securing the ends with a t-pin (into the Styrofoam).
4. When done, lay the skeletons onto newspaper and begin to paint them in a desired color (or leave it as they are).
5. Let the paint dry, then use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge and cover them in glitter.
6. Set them aside to let dry.
7. Apply a small dab of hot glue to the back of each skeleton to glue directly onto the feathers (NOT the wreath).
8. Measure and cut strips of cheese cloth and lay them out onto newspaper.
9. Spray alcohol ink into the cheese cloth strips to give them color.
10. Use the foam brush to adhere Mod Podge on various areas of the strips and sprinkle glitter onto them.
11. Set them aside to let dry.
12. Once dry, fold the strips in half, move the feathers aside to expose an area of the wreath (see photo below) and then use a t-pin to secure them into the wreath.
Feel free to add any other embellishments.
Once done, the wreath is ready to hang!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.