|Crafted by Jeannette.|
- Small Jar
- Miniature Witch Hat (Optional)
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Hole Puncher
- Marker or Pen
- Adhesive or Double-Sided Tape
You can fill the jar with the desired candy, but for this project, we used Caramel Apple Sugar Babies.
- Measure and cut cardstock to make a label to fit the front of your jar.
- Measure and cut patterned scrapbook paper slightly larger than the cardstock label.
- Glue the cardstock to the top of the patterned scrapbook paper and set it aside to let dry; or use double-sided tape to adhere the two together.
- Punch a hole on each side of the label.
- Use a marker or pen to write "Witch's Warts" onto the label.
- Place ribbon through each hole to tie the label onto the jar.
The witch hat is optional, so if you cannot find one, you can leave it as it is or use other materials to dress up the lid.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.