Use wired edge burlap ribbon to organize your hair accessories!
|Crafted by Ann.|
- 1.5" Wired Edge Burlap Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Measure and cut about 7-8 ft. of burlap ribbon. Starting from the bottom, fold over the edge.
2. You are going to fold the ribbon over itself to create loops. Adjust the size and length of the loops to your liking.
Do not use glue at this time. The wired edge allows the loops to stay in place until you are finished.
3. Continue creating the loops until you have reached the desired length for your holder.
4. When done, readjust and/or fix any loops or sizing as needed.
5. When you are ready, adhere glue to the bottom of each loop. Set it aside to let dry.
6. Measure and cut ribbon and fold the top edge of the ribbon (with hot glue) to the burlap ribbon. Tie a knot in the ribbon so that you can hang the holder.
7. Use glue to add any desired embellishments.
8. Adjust the shape of your loops and hang it up.
Now, it's ready for you to add your hair accessories!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.