That is quoted from Advice from a Cat, which is our Card of the Month for September!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from the Cat Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Forgotten City by Graphic45
- 12" x 12" Black Frame with Burlap Mat
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Measure and cut the Forgotten City paper to create a "frame" for the postcard.
- Tape the postcard on top of the paper, then glue it to the burlap mat.
- Glue the yarn around the postcard onto the burlap mat.
- Set it aside to let dry.
Once dry, it's ready to display!
Can't find a frame with a burlap mat? Simply glue burlap to foam board and insert it into the frame.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.